Positive Intelligence (PQ)
Feeling a little overwhelmed or disconnected? See our PQ Program Overview Video
Breakthrough Results of Boosting PQ
- Performance: You perform better while working less hard—similar to athletes “in the zone.”
- Happiness: You feel less stressed, more peace, and consistent happiness, even in tough times.
- Relationships: You improve relationships, able to handle conflicts in ways that deepen trust and harmony.
Unlock your self-improvement efforts:
- How can I better manage my time & energy?
- Why can’t I implement what I learn?
- Why isn't my happiness and "calm" sustained over time?
- How can I be a better partner, friend, parent, and colleague?
Find answers to key organizational questions:
- What's really behind the Mass Resignation?
- Why do most training programs fail to create sustainable results?
- Why is performance so low?
- Why do most self-improvement initiatives fizzle out?
- Why is it lasting behavior change and improvement so difficult?
- Why are YOU experiencing less than optimal fulfillment?
Nine Ways We Self Sabotage
- Based on Shirzad Chamine’s New York Times bestselling book Positive Intelligence and Stanford University lectures.
- The research included 500,000 participants, world-class athletes, and leaders from every Fortune 100 company.
- Saboteurs are the voices in your head that generate stress and negative emotions in the way you handle work and life’s challenges. They sabotage your potential for both happiness and performance.
A key to Mental Fitness (performance and happiness) is to weaken the internal Saboteurs who generate all your “negativity” in the way they respond to challenges.
Your Saboteurs cause all your stress, anxiety, self-doubt, frustration, regret, shame, guilt, and unhappiness.
The nine Saboteurs are the Avoider, Controller, Hyper-Achiever, Hyper-Rational, Hyper-Vigilant, Pleaser, Restless, Stickler, and Victim
"Experienced leaders know that most change initiatives fizzle because of our mental Saboteurs. Shirzad gives us the tools to conquer these Saboteurs and create positive change that lasts."
Dean Morton – former COO Hewlett Packard HP
Take the FREE Saboteur Assessment
Mental Fitness is the X-Factor
- If you’re not physically fit, you’d feel physical stress as you climb a steep hill.
- If you’re not mentally fit, you’d feel mental stress, such as anxiety, frustration, or unhappiness, as you handle work and relationship challenges.
- 80% of people score below the minimum level of mental fitness required for peak performance and happiness.
- The great news? With recent breakthroughs in neuroscience and technology, you can now improve your mental fitness significantly within 6 weeks of practice.
- The results? Dramatically improved performance and productivity and a calm, clear and happier mind.
Take your complimentary PQ assessment
Your potential is determined by many factors, including your cognitive intelligence (IQ), your emotional intelligence (EQ), and your skills, knowledge, experience, and social network.
However, it is your Positive Intelligence (PQ) that determines what percentage of your vast potential you actually achieve.
Mental fitness is a measure of the strength of your positive mental muscles (Sage) versus the negative (Saboteur).
This measure of your Mental Fitness is called PQ (Positive Intelligence Quotient).
PQ is a synthesis of recent breakthroughs in neuroscience, cognitive and positive psychology, and performance science.
- Hundreds of CEOs
- Sales, operations, and technology teams
- Stanford students
- elite athletes
- 400,000 participants from 50 countries
This research was summarized in Shirzad Chamine’s book Positive Intelligence, a New York Times bestseller, translated into 20 languages.
The research reveals that:
- Saboteurs and Sage live in entirely different regions of the brain.
- You can cause a dramatic shift in brain activation to weaken Saboteurs and boost Sage.
- 3 core muscles constitute mental fitness.
“A brilliant breakthrough.”
“The Positive Intelligence (PQ) model is a brilliant breakthrough as it defines, measures, and improves your awareness of your own performance and happiness. It also helps solve the mystery of why so many smart people still fail to be successful.”
Jim Lanzone, Chief Digital Officer, CBS
3 Core Muscles of Mental Fitness
3 Core muscles constitute your mental fitness:
1. Saboteurs Interceptor Muscle: Your Saboteurs generate all your negative emotions, including stress, anxiety, self-doubt, anger, avoidance, procrastination, insensitivity or discontent. Mental fitness requires the ability to intercept and discredit the Saboteurs.
2. Sage Muscle: Your Sage is the one in you that handles challenges with a clear and calm mind, and positive emotions. It also has access to your 5 primary powers. All you need to paint any canvas is 3 primary colors. Similarly, through factor analysis research we’ve discovered that there are only 5 primary powers: Empathize, Explore, Innovate, Navigate, and Activate. For peak performance, you learn to boost all 5 powers and know when to use which power.
3. Self-Command Muscle: You’re not in full command of your mind. If you were, you would choose to entirely silence the Saboteurs in your head. You would choose to not stress out over what you can’t control, push away self-doubts, recover from disappointments immediately, and spend little time in anger, regret, or blame. PQ Reps are innovative 10-second exercises which build up this crucial Self-Command muscle in the brain. You learn to run your brain, rather than allow your Saboteur-hijacked brain to run you.
Components of the PQ Program
Designed like a mental fitness bootcamp, the PQ Program gives you the insights, motivation, and structure to practice 15 minutes per day for 6 weeks.
The program combines weekly video sessions with daily app-guided practices to boost your 3 core mental fitness muscles.
Weekly 1-hour Video Sessions
In these highly engaging sessions, Shirzad guides you through experiential exercises that deepen and personalize your understanding of the mental fitness tools. You leave inspired and energized for the week’s daily practices.
Exclusive App Guiding Your Daily Practice
Each day a different focus for daily practice is assigned through a personalized companion app available exclusively to program participants.
This builds one small muscle at a time, laying down new neural pathways to form lasting positive habits of your mind.
The cumulative impact by program’s end is substantial.
Interactive PQ Gym
Innovative 10-second PQ Reps build up your Self-Command muscle. You learn to be clear-headed and calm even in the midst of great challenges, able to command your mind to shift from Saboteur to Sage response.
Daily Progress Tracking
The app tracks your daily progress against minimum targets associated with new neural pathway (muscle) formation. Personalized daily coaching tips from Shirzad continue to both encourage and challenge you to keep going.
Cohort Community of worldwide peers
Participants interact with the online cohort community to learn from and sustain their enthusiasm for daily practice.
Live weekly group coaching session with Jerry & Tushar
To support your growth, answer your questions, and reinforce your practice, we will be having live weekly sessions. In addition, we will regularly interact with participants via the app.
Recordings of the live sessions will be available to watch anytime at your convenience.
Enroll in the 6-week PQ Program TODAY
The program cost is $1,197. You can reserve your spot by paying $399 today, and the balance in 2 equal monthly payments of $399 each
Maybe you’re skeptical that you can achieve lasting behavior change. We understand. You need to see and feel this program to believe it. That’s why we offer an iron-clad 30-day guarantee.
At any time during the first 30 days of the program simply send us a one-sentence email: Full refund please! And you’ll receive it expeditiously.
No questions asked.
That’s our promise to you!!!Reserve Your Spot for the 6-week PQ Program
Companies using PQ
“This is the best training I’ve done in my 37 years here.”
“This is the best ‘training’ I’ve done in my 37 years here. I personally have experienced a new sense of energy, engagement and possibility both at work and at home, & I am actually getting full nights of sleep!”
Gale Beckett, Former VP, Quality Assurance, P&G
“I’m now enjoying every day, not just the final accomplishments.”
“All my life I thought my high achievements were impossible without feeling constant stress. I’ve now learned to achieve even more with a calm and clear mind. I’m now enjoying every day, not just the final accomplishments. At the end of the quarter, I don’t feel the need for a long vacation anymore.”
Q & A
Q: I'm afraid I'm too busy to take on something else...A: I felt the same way (Jerry speaking) but it actually freed up so much of my time and energy, it was a complete game-changer!
Q: When does the course meet? A: 95% of it will be delivered and accessible in your preferred timeframe via app. We are here to support you with one live 45 minute session which will be held on Tuesdays at 1pm EST, and those sessions will be recorded. Your Pod will meet once weekly for only 30 minutes, at a mutually agreeable time.
Q: Do I need to attend the weekly live coach support sessions? A: No! they are recorded.
Q: How often does the smaller Pod meet? A: Once per week, but we will help you find a Pod that fits your time zone and/or preferences. Meetings are only 30 minutes
Q: How much is the program? A: $1197 paid in three installments of $399.
Q: What if I find it just isn't for me? A: We offer a 100% refund, we want you to be completely satisfied!