Take your complimentary PQ assessment
Your potential is determined by many factors, including your cognitive intelligence (IQ), your emotional intelligence (EQ), and your skills, knowledge, experience, and social network.
However, it is your Positive Intelligence (PQ) that determines what percentage of your vast potential you actually achieve.
Mental fitness is a measure of the strength of your positive mental muscles (Sage) versus the negative (Saboteur).
This measure of your Mental Fitness is called PQ (Positive Intelligence Quotient).
Mental Fitness (your PQ score) is the X-Factor in Performance & Happiness
- If you’re physically fit, you can climb steep hills without physical stress.
- If you’re mentally fit, you can handle life’s great challenges without mental stress or other negative emotions.
- You’ll be happier and perform better in personal and professional roles.
- Based on Shirzad Chamine’s New York Times bestselling book Positive Intelligence and Stanford University lectures.
- The research included 500,000 participants, world-class athletes, and leaders from every Fortune 100 company.
- It has shown PQ to be the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your potential.
“This has been the most impactful training I ever experienced. You develop powerful mental muscles to deal with challenges with much less stress and greater clarity, creativity, and resilience. Every sales professional would benefit greatly from this.”
Adam McGraw Sales VP & GM, American Express
Breakthrough Results of Boosting PQ
- Performance: You perform better while working less hard—similar to athletes “in the zone.”
- Happiness: You feel less stressed, more peace, and consistent happiness, even in tough times.
- Relationships: You improve relationships, able to handle conflicts in ways that deepen trust and harmony.