Tim is an Executive Leadership Coach in the Silicon Valley. He has coached hundreds of clients from around the world. His clients range from senior managers to senior executives, from company founders of early-stage startups to senior executives in various large brand-name companies leading hundreds of people. They span various roles including: technology visionaries, senior engineers, heads of sales and sales operations, product managers and marketing, global operations specialists, heads of finance, attorneys and HR professionals.
Tim helps clients grow and develop their abilities to lead teams through increasingly challenging work environments. He helps clients not only develop their leadership abilities, but he also helps them reconnect to what they are truly wanting most: both for themselves personally as well as professionally. And from that awareness, he begins to develop his client’s ability to lead from a deep sense of presence and purpose.
Before becoming an Executive Coach, he spent 20 years leading various teams and high visibility projects inside several large Silicon Valley companies, as well as inside several startups. In addition to his work as a seasoned corporate attorney, Tim has significant experience in business strategy, sales operations, product marketing & product development. He has successfully led numerous teams to envision and deliver on multiple key corporate initiatives. In addition, Tim also works closely with several community-based non-profits and initiatives to grow grassroots leadership and innovation among youth and environmental advocates in California.
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctor
- California State Bar certified, attorney #173475 (Status, Inactive)
- Coaches Training Institute. Trained coach and certified leadership program
- “ORSC” trained leader / team facilitator (Organizations, Relationships & Systems Coach)
- The Leadership Circle – certified 360
- Integrative 9 Enneagram Trained in personality profiles
- Coaches Rising programs for: (1) Adult Development Theory & coaching, (2) Neurosciense of Change, (3) Embodiment of Change
Amazon, Microsoft, Linkedin, Mercedes Benz, Reddit, Twitch, Educational Software, 3-D Printing, Movie & TV Production, FinTech, Global Logistics, Software Tools & Development, Online Gaming, Global Risk & Modeling, among various types of clients and industries.
- “Tim is an individual who is able to get to the root of what really matters through his coaching, a method that is based in values, truth, and introspection. He is able to connect the dots on seemingly minor details, listens with an open mind and an open heart, and encourages positive change through measurable activities, and deeper alignment to one's values. It has been an absolute pleasure having Tim as an Executive Coach, and anyone who is seeking to elevate their career would be well served to engage with Tim.”
- — Jonah Hetherington, RevOps, FiixSoftware
- “Gracious, transformative and deeply mission driven are just a few qualities which I feel begin to describe Tim Fulkerson as an Executive Coach. My time spent being coached by Tim was nothing short of life-changing, eye-opening, and inspiring. Our conversations span all topics from corporate sales to the metaphysical, with a centered focus on leading with presence and a purpose, resulting in a consilience between Adult Development and Effective Leadership. I cannot recommend engaging with Tim Fulkerson highly enough.”
- — Garrett Hoelscher, Sales Manager, Oracle