Tony is a trusted advisor, coach, experience creator, author, podcast host, and speaker. He brings together over 25 years of business and management experience, formal training, and extreme curiosity to elevate leaders and equip them with the tools to navigate through change and unlock their true potential.
He loves guiding people to find clarity in their lives, so they are energized, fully present, and unstoppable. When leaders unlock their potential and lead from a place of inspired purpose, they impact and inspire everyone around them. He has dedicated himself to helping people live inspired lives.
Before becoming a coach, he was a finance and strategy executive with experience working with some of the world's leading life sciences companies. Along his journey, he also managed small businesses and ran a financial consulting company.
Tony is the host of The Virtual Campfire podcast and the author of "Climbing the Right Mountain: Navigating the Journey to An Inspired Life."
Through a mix of one-on-one and group coaching, as part of a tailored leadership development program, he champions leaders who are willing to dream big and change the game in their industry and beyond.
Tony's mission is to guide you to connect with what matters most to you, make a more meaningful impact, and connect with your inspired purpose. With Tony as your guide, you will focus on unlocking your own unique way of leading in the world, which will lead to more fulfillment, personally and professionally.
His coaching methodology is called Inside Out Coaching: Inner transformation creates your outer transmission. The process starts with self-leadership and then extends to how you lead others, both directly and indirectly.
- Create a foundation of personal leadership and identify your purpose, vision, and values
- Build and lead an effective team culture that will increase retention and attract the best talent
- Improve decision-making capabilities and effectively prioritize and delegate
- Develop executive presence and the skills to be a leader of leaders
- Get clarity on your personal and professional priorities and goals
- Develop the skills to embrace change and lead through change
- Enhance communication and build your influence
- Learn dynamic tools and mental models to navigate through future leadership challenges
In a group setting, Tony creates a unique experience that will engage, inform, and transform participants. He believes that knowledge becomes useful through action.
Topics of focus include:
- The Inspired Workplace: Psychological Safety & Belonging
- Using Your Story to Propel You Forward
- Using Different Thinking Models
- Developing Effective Leadership
- Building a Highly Effective Team
- Leading Effective Hybrid Teams
- Communication Breakthrough
- Accelerating through Change
- Climbing the Right Mountain
- Navigational Conversations
- Compelling Story & Vision
- Seeing Things Differently
- Hiring for Cultural Fit
- MBA from Northeastern University (High-Technology and International Business)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), accreditation from the ICF
- Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
- Certified in EQ-i 2.0, Immunity to Change, TTI Talent Insights, Hogan
- Psychological Safety Facilitation (Fearless Organization)
- Certified Disruption Advisor (WLJ Advisors: Whitney Johnson)
- AQ Foundation Practitioner (AQai - Adaptability Quotient)
- Predictive Index Certified Partner
- Arbor Biotechnologies
- Berklee College of Music
- bluebird bio
- Boston University
- Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Decibel Therapeutics
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals
- Ginkgo Bioworks
- Harvard Medical School
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard University
- House of Blues
- Keywell Metals
- Mansfield Bio-Incubator
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals
- NT Concepts
- NTT Data
- OncXerna Therapeutics
- Pall Corporation / Danaher Corporation
- PionEar Technologies
- QSR International
- SEED Community
- Senti Bio
"My work with Tony coincided with a challenging phase of my entrepreneurial journey as a medical device CEO and founder. I lacked guidance, support, and diminishing motivation to pursue the tortuous path ahead of me. Tony helped me tremendously to maintain my energy, focus, and drive during these challenging times. Tony has also helped me strategically plan my meetings and negotiations and seek new team members for my startup."
- Ida Pavlichenko
CEO, President, and Founder of PionEar Technologies
"As a coach, Tony was an ardent champion. I felt confident trusting him to help me explore and clarify my goals. He encouraged me to think and act beyond my comfort zone in a way that was authentic to me. His focus on leadership comes across as supporting you to be the best leader you can be. I would recommend him as a coach to anyone interested in digging deeper and pursuing possible future directions."
- Lara Kallander
Director, Medicinal Chemistry at GlaxoSmithKline
"I came to Tony with uncertainty about the next step in my professional career. I lead a large group, and I struggled to lead effectively both up and down in my organization. I wanted something more out of my role, and I wanted to spend more time on strategy instead of putting out fires. As we worked together, we developed my approach to being a leader and how I can better connect with my team. Over time, I re-engaged and showed up differently at work. My view of the world has expanded, and I am now ready to prepare myself for what could be next for me to see new possibilities."
- James Cahill
Vice President, Risk Control Northeast at Travelers