Career & Executive Coach
Career & Executive Coach
Joi Brown, a Career Strategist, Life Coach, International Bestselling Author, Empowerment Speaker, and Entrepreneur known as the “Positive Energizer.”
Joi helps educate, equip, and empower people through coaching, conversations, and workshops in career and entrepreneur development, conflict resolution, goal setting, health and wellness, leadership, team development, and personal and professional branding. She has over 24 years of demonstrated human resource development and management expertise and currently serves as the HR Director for a federal government agency.
Joi empowers audiences to believe in their greatness and walk in their purpose. She has been recognized as a Top 20 Business Coach, Top 25 Most Inspiring Woman, Top 25 of Global Influencers, Top 50 of Unstoppable Women Innovators, and Top 20 Christian Coach. Joi received the Brainz 500 Global Award 2021 for entrepreneurial success, achievements, and dedication to empowering others.
Joi Brown is walking in her purpose to educate, equip, and empower others to their greatness.
Joi educates, equips, and empowers individuals, groups, and organizations to accomplish goals through coaching, conversations, and workshops. Joi coach’s clientele includes entry-level professionals, veterans, entrepreneurs, managers, students, and senior executives in organizations.
Her clients come away educated, equipped, and empowered in the following:
- Career Coaching & Services (Resume & Interview)
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Conflict Management & Resolution
- Goal Setting & Attainment
- Health, Fitness, & Wellness
- Leadership & Team Development
- Personal and Professional Branding
- Honorary Doctor of Philosophy, Trinity International University of Ambassadors
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Certificate, Cornell University
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace Certificate, University of Southern Florida
- Certificate in Diversity and Inclusion, Georgetown University
- Master of Arts, Human Resource Development, Bowie State University
- Bachelor of Science, Family Studies, University of Maryland College Park
- African American Federal Executive Association
- Bowie State University
- Community of AME Church
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Morehouse College Parents Association of Metro Washington
- Office of Personnel Management
- The Genius Group
- Toiletry & Company, Inc.
"Joi is truly walking in her purpose and using her gifts and talents to equip and empower clients to achieve their personal and professional goals with effective strategies. She is truly an expert in her field and uses her experience and expertise to prepare and position people for their greater." - Arnita Bonner Evans, Sugar Dream Events
"You have been such an inspiration to me over the past 9 months. Your words of encouragement helped me achieve my goals and helped me go way past my comfort zone—for sure. I know I can always reach out to you, and you will always point me in the right direction. Thanks again for all that you have done and will continue to do in touching the lives of so many others as well." - Marilyn Pietri
"Ms. Joi Brown served as our Facilitator for the Executive Speaker Series Virtual Leadership Offsite. Her support throughout the whole process greatly enhanced the Executive Team Building experience delivered to our leadership team. Joi facilitated a powerful team building session utilizing “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team” by Patrick Lencioni. Joi found accessible resources for both team and individual assessments which guided our discussions on the crucial factors that set high performing teams apart. Throughout the discussions, Joi kept us honest on the hard truths of our team scores, delved into root causes and made us face the mirror as a team. Nevertheless, she also emphasized the positives, and highlighted what we excel at. Joi delivered above and beyond what I expected is putting it lightly." - FEMA Region II Recovery Director