Meet Our Staff
CEO & Executive Coach
- Welcome to the Leadership Coach Group!
- We founded this organization to support you, your team, and your leadership growth needs.
- We aim to provide outstanding customer service.
- Please let me or one of our team members know if there is anything we can do to serve you better.
- My passion is helping people and organizations reach their full potential.
- You can learn more about me by clicking on my picture, email me at [email protected], or set up an appointment by clicking on the button below.
Client Matching Expert
- My passion is matching people with the exact right coach that can help them fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- The first step is to meet with you personally to understand the challenges you are facing, your aspirations, and your preferences for a coach. You can schedule a meeting with me by clicking the button below.
- Once we talk, I will recommend 1-2 coaches for you to meet with in a free coaching discovery session so we can ensure a perfect fit.
- After you meet with the coach(es), I will check in with you to discuss next steps.
- We want you to be thrilled with your coach match!
- My passion is informing leaders of the resources we offer to help them grow and achieve their goals.
- I assist in social media outreach, administrative tasks, content creation, website administration, and graphic design for the Leadership Coach Group and its related brands.
- I am excited be be part of a team that is developing leaders and empowering them to create positive change in the world.
- My colleagues can schedule an appointment with me by clicking the button below.
Here is a sample** of our coaches’ certifications and professional affiliations:
We help people & organizations reach their full potential
Leadership Coach Group is a dynamic team of professionals who want to see you succeed. We know what it takes to create positive change in the workplace and the world — and we’re no strangers to hardship, complexity, and feeling overwhelmed. What makes us different is that we’ve found ways to overcome these challenges, and we’re passionate about helping you do the same. When you cultivate your leadership style, you don’t just improve yourself — you improve the world around you. Meet your allies, guides, and advocates today! Contact us below to get started.
Vlad Bog, Global Group HR Director, Hero Group
“Having taken recently a global role I needed a coach to help me get over the first months and position myself successfully. Michael has helped me get to the bottom of a multitude of issues, starting from how to align to my values and purpose and increase effectiveness at work. I have been impressed with his ability of flexing with my situations and giving me exactly the type of support I needed, every time.”
Heather Doshay, VP People, Webflow
"Having been on fast-growth executive teams herself in Silicon Valley, Marie-Jeanne was able to be an indispensable and trusted thought partner for me on many of the most challenging and sensitive issues I face as our company moves into hyper growth with a fully remote workforce. On the personal side, Marie-Jeanne's expertise working with the enneagram assessment tool provided me with life-changing insights."
Dr. Brad Schapiro, CEO, Ultimate Health
"Rob Followell has amazing instincts when it comes to helping people fulfill the vision that God has for their lives. Between his ability to help people understand their personal circumstances and connecting them with the resources they need, I would recommend him as a leadership coach to anyone. Rob Followell is truly a Servant Leader."
Katie Titus, Senior Vice President–Wealth Management, UBS Wealth Management
“From the very first “interview” call, I could feel Jerry’s energy, enthusiasm and passion for what she does. For me this was critical because I put a huge emphasis on the personal connection... Our conversations are personal, powerful and productive. Jerry was quick to jump into action with a plan, schedule and various resources to provide direction and support and I continue to be impressed with her investment in my journey!!! I appreciate her style, organization and professionalism.”
Saurabh Verma, Director, Analytical Services, RMS
"I was overwhelmed in my first year of leading a team of over 100 people - it was chaotic and lacked high-level effectiveness. In my second year, my organization gave me an opportunity to work with Michael as my executive coach. I used my sessions with Michael to solve real problems I was facing as a senior manager. He also facilitated a 360-degree feedback assessment, which he used to help me understand how I was perceived and craft an action plan that led to transformation. I consider myself very fortunate to have worked with Michael during a critical phase in my growth as a leader and hope you have a similar opportunity!"
Trier-Lynn Bryant, Co-Founder & CEO, Just Work
“Michael went above and beyond my expectations by incorporating concepts into his leadership coaching that addressed the intersections of being a black woman and disabled veteran, helping me to lead with skillfulness and authenticity in the Finance and Tech industries. Because he built a strong rapport with me, I trusted Michael to help me push beyond prior boundaries and expand my leadership impact.. I feel fortunate to have had Michael as a partner in my leadership journey!”
Arshad Nadamal, Head Learning & Development, National Bank of Oman
“Coaching and leadership training are Tushar's twin passions. I have had the privilege of being his coachee as well as a training participant. His stand-out attributes are his structured method in coaching and his engaging style in facilitation. These when combined with his experience in consulting and L&D, across multiple geographies and industries, he is as good as you can find in a professional. To top it, he is well-read and an avid blogger. Indeed an ideal role-model to emulate!“
Garrett Hoelscher, Sales Manager, Oracle
“Gracious, transformative and deeply mission-driven are just a few qualities which I feel begin to describe Tim Fulkerson as an Executive Coach. My time spent being coached by Tim was nothing short of life-changing, eye-opening, and inspiring. Our conversations span all topics from corporate sales to the metaphysical, with a centered focus on leading with presence and a purpose, resulting in a consilience between Adult Development and Effective Leadership. I cannot recommend engaging with Tim Fulkerson highly enough.”
Aundrea Mills, Chief Nursing Officer, Tennova Healthcare
"Recently, one of my staff members (ED Director) said to me, "I know why you are so dedicated to us and stay until the job is done." I asked him why he felt so. He replied, "You love what you do, and it is obvious." This is a direct reflection of the coaching by Rob Followell. Discover what you love to do, and you will do it well!”
Mike Wiacek, CEO, Stairwell Inc. | Cofounder, CSO, Chronicle Security
"As a cofounder with a pure technical background, I found it extremely valuable to have dedicated coaching time to reflect on how I communicate and show up. I now manage myself well in critical interactions and meetings. Marie-Jeanne’s coaching helped speed up our entire team’s execution – and became a transformative moment in my professional career."
Dr. Nitin Sancheti, Executive Director, Dudhsagar
“If you want someone who can create awareness and change in the behavior of top leadership, Tushar is your man! I can say that as his coachee in the year-long leadership coaching program, along with more than two dozen other senior leaders in our organization.”
Katelyn Choe, Consul General, U.S. Consulate General Auckland, U.S. Department of State
"Coaches also need coaches. Kristin is an exceptional coach who has helped me broaden my range as a certified executive coach and as a leader of a large governmental organization. What’s unique about Kristin is her ability to be fierce and kind: her trained ears listen for the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’; her inspired insights calls for your brilliance to shine and foster awareness/learning that creates accountability. Having worked with Kristin for the past year, she has not only challenged me to gain perspective but helped me to actualize what’s possible when we bring our whole selves to work."
Why work with us?
- Access to top-level, tailored coaching at an affordable price point.
- Coaches have diverse backgrounds so you get the best match.
- Experience with leaders throughout the world in every industry and at every level — new first-line supervisor, mid-level manager, and C-Suite.