For decades, Kristin led 10-600 person teams with $2-3B portfolios for high-intensity missions in the military and she thrives on growing leaders and optimizing teams around the globe. She practiced the “art” of coaching in her 20-year career, and ultimately went on to train in the “science” of coaching. She’s worked with hundreds of clients from across the military, as a strategic consultant, and now as a Leadership Coach, and she’s inspired by how much people universally want to make the world a better place, live a more meaningful life, and be the best version of themselves. The highest honor for her is serving people as their confidante and trusted agent. Whether transitioning into senior and executive leadership positions, undertaking new ventures and seeking a fresh perspective, or genuinely feeling stuck at one of the crossroads of life, she’s savvy at working with clients to craft their lives with clarity, purpose, and intention.
Kristin coaches execs, vets, and non-profits to own their leadership savvy so they lead with more impact and cultivate the right culture for their company, clients, & legacy. Her clients value her range of experience with business and people so their coaching relationship is a healthy balance of reflection, expansion, and action.
- CTI Executive Leadership Faculty
- Co-Active Executive Coach (CPCC)
- Center for Creative Leadership Executive Leadership Program
- US Air Force Academy, B.S. w/Minor in Japanese
- Chapman University, M.A. Organizational Leadership
- Industrial College of the Armed Forces, M.S. National Resource Strategy
United Nations, Department of Defense, Department of Labor, Department of State, U.S. Air Force Wing Commanders, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Department of Labor, U.S. Air Force Academy, Shell, BP, Directors at GitHub, CEOs at Start-Ups, CEOs/COOs at Non-Profits.
- "Coaches also need coaches. Kristin is an exceptional coach who has helped me broaden my range as a certified executive coach and as a leader of a large governmental organization. What’s unique about Kristin is her ability to be fierce and kind: her trained ears listens for the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’; her inspired insights calls for your brilliance to shine and fosters awareness/learning that creates accountability. Having worked with Kristin for the past year, she has not only challenged me to gain perspective, but helped me to actualize what’s possible when we bring our whole selves to work."
- -- Katelyn Choe, Consul General
- U.S. Consulate General Auckland, U.S. Department of State