Lissa is a Master Certified Coach (MCC) who offers decades of multicultural, cross-functional executive leadership experience to help you find your voice, leverage your strengths, and inspire your team to greater heights of success. Lissa’s previous clients include directors and boards of directors from 18 different countries across North America, Central and South America, the Caribbean Islands, Africa, and the Middle East. In her journey across the globe, Lissa’s built successful teams of people with diverse backgrounds who are united under a common purpose.
After working with her, Lissa’s clients are better equipped to understand the lens through which they see the world. They also understand how to have more effective communications. Thus equipped, clients build trust with the people around them and improve productivity. With Lissa, Leaders become more effective communicators who learn to listen first, then speak in a way that gets heard.
Watch this 6-minute video to learn more about Lissa’s coaching style, techniques, tools, and background. Discover what challenges that she enjoys to help out clients with and find out what are the things Lissa is passionate about.
“I have owned my own law firm for many years and I had reached a point in my practice where I felt stuck. Professionally, I was at a crossroads but I didn’t know how I had arrived there or which direction I was headed. I sought Lissa’s coaching services because I needed to find clarity to become unstuck and continue on my journey through life. Through my coaching sessions with Lissa, I was able to identify my strengths and learn how to use those strengths in productive and healthy ways. Without exception, I was able to implement the insights gained during each session into my workday to increase productivity, enhance client interactions, and reduce personal anxiety. Lissa is exceptionally skilled at asking the right question to bring an issue into focus so that it can be swiftly and effectively resolved. Thanks to Lissa I am no longer stuck and I am certain I am now on the right path.”
– Cheryl Husmann, Estate Planning & Business Law
- Previous clients include Managers, Directors, and Board Members from 18 different countries across North America, Central and South America, the Caribbean Islands, Africa, and the Middle East
- Proven ability to recruit and develop multicultural teams, build symbiotic relationships with other businesses and organizations, and develop resources for sustained growth.
- More than 20 years of experience in meeting you where you are on your journey and assisting you to move forward. Whether you’re seeking purely professional improvements or wish to include a faith-based / spiritual approach to the coaching agreement, Lissa brings the globe to your front door.
- Former missionary with Youth for Christ and YFC International
Lissa’s lifelong experience as an entrepreneur required her to quickly learn effective communication habits and strategies in order to be successful. Whether it’s building a clinic in Haiti, starting schools in Rwanda, being the Executive Director of an international non-profit, or starting up a local coffee shop, Lissa’s mastered the art of turning potential obstacles into stepping stones. Now C-Suite Executives and international leaders at all levels benefit from her expertise through workshops and private coaching sessions.
- Identifying and Leveraging your personal strengths to your best advantage
- How to Thrive in a multicultural and multi-lingual work environment
- Learning to listen so you can be heard
- Beyond the Boardroom applications for spiritual and interpersonal growth
Coaching Style: Direct and straightforward communication and coaching style. Focused on helping clients develop Leadership and Communication skills through their uniquely-personal Strengths and Voice.
Education / Certifications
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), the highest credential offered by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Current Coach Host previous Implementation Mastery Session Facilitator for the World Business & Executive Coach Summit (WBECS), the world’s largest online gathering of business and executive coaches.
- Certified in Conversational Intelligence and Breakthrough Coaching
- Enhanced Practitioner of Narrative Coaching and Accelerating Coach Excellence
- Certified Life Coach
- Leadership Development & People Acuity Specialist
- Certified StrengthsFinder Coach through Strengths Strategies
- President of the Arkansas/Oklahoma chapter and SE Region NALAC Regional Representative of the International Coaching Federation’s