Marie-Jeanne brings 25 + years of her own executive and business experiences in Silicon Valley as she coaches and advises CEOs, founders and top leaders around the world. She's held senior leadership roles in marketing, and as a recognized national business journalist, often in hyper-growth and high-stakes environments. Marie-Jeanne graduated from Stanford University and has taught executive communications at its Graduate School of Business. She is a senior-level ICF certified coach and holds qualifications in multiple assessments tools. Marie-Jeanne is also one of first 100 consultants selected worldwide to train in the rigorous year-long Search Inside Yourself, the renowned leadership program developed at Google and based on neuroscience.
Marie-Jeanne is known for optimizing leaders’ communication skills and executive presence, especially during challenging transitions. The outcome: impactful authentic leadership – built on the “inside” and delivered on the “outside.” She blends hands-on behavioral approaches with the latest in neuroscience. As a coach, Marie-Jeanne is known for a direct yet compassionate style, and an ability to quickly identify core issues. Her experience in the C-Suite brings an understanding of the need for practicality and measurable speedy business outcomes. At the same time, she ensures her clients find the “space to breathe." She's their trusted advisor for those conversations they can't have anywhere else.
- How do I develop a bolder executive presence, yet still be me?
- Why do I keep avoiding that one difficult conversation?
- How do I build even greater influence with my team or board?
- What does my presentation need so I can lock in that next round of funding?
- When under pressure, how can I avoid saying things I regret?
- Why aren't all the key stakeholders onboard with my vision?
- What about my leadership needs to change for me to land that next position?
- I landed the position. Now, what's critical for me to communicate?
- How on earth will I sustain this intensity over the long run?
- Stanford University – BA
- Univ. California Berkeley – HR Training | Development
- New Ventures West Certified Executive Coach – PCC – ICF
- Integrative Enneagram Leader and Team (IEQ9)
- Myers-Briggs (MBTI®)
- Search Inside Yourself Leadership Program (SIYLI)
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (SCC)
GoogleX, Uber, Facebook, Dropbox, Coinbase, SAP, Genentech, Gilead, Cardinal Health, Ximedica, HingeHealth, Chronicle Cyber Security, Mitsubishi, Wells Fargo, Stanford University, Russel Reynolds, Robert Half International, Swiss Government | Swissnex, Canadian Consulate, YMCA, Vistage CEO Groups, Chief CEO groups.
- "As a cofounder with a pure technical background, I found it extremely valuable to have dedicated coaching time to reflect on how I communicate and show up. I now manage myself well in critical interactions and meetings. Marie-Jeanne’s coaching helped speed up our entire team’s execution – and became a transformative moment in my professional career."
- – CEO | Serial Founder
- Technology Company Fortune 100 + VC funder Startup
- “Working with Marie-Jeanne has had a profound impact on my performance. With corporate and business environments changing at a dramatic pace, it is critical to really know yourself as a leader and dig deep for continued excellence.”
- – Global Vice President of Sales Operations
- Technology Company Fortune 100
- “Marie-Jeanne was very good at helping me deal with the most immediate issues, but also the whole context of my business. She brings a lot of business and executive experience to the table that has given me new insights personally and professionally. She’s also an amazingly fast study who cuts straight to the chase, helping shape a keynote or presentation so it becomes concise, impactful and bold.”
- – Chief Executive Officer
- Medical Device Life Sciences