Pavel is a trusted advisor, international coach, experience creator, author, podcast host, and speaker. He brings together over 15 years of business and management experience, formal training, and extreme curiosity to elevate leaders and equip them with the tools to navigate through change and unlock their true potential.
He loves guiding people to find clarity in their lives, so they are energized and fully present. When leaders unlock their potential and lead from a place of inspired purpose, they impact and inspire everyone around them. He has dedicated himself to helping people live inspired lives.
Pavel offers decades of multicultural, cross-functional, executive leadership experience to help you become more productive, leverage your strengths, and inspire your team to greater heights of success, develop high-performance habits, achieve professional and personal goals faster and easier. Pavel’s previous clients include directors and boards of directors from different countries across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. In his journey across the globe, Pavel built successful teams of people with diverse backgrounds who are united under a common purpose.
After working with him, Pavel’s clients are better equipped to understand the lens through which they see the world. They also eliminate limiting beliefs and fears, that hold them back, and understand how to become more productive leaders in personal and professional life. Thus equipped, clients improve self-awareness, success mindset, and productivity. With Pavel, leaders become more effective role models for their team members and the people around them.Book Now
Watch this short video to learn more about Pavel's coaching style, techniques, tools, and background. Discover what challenges that he enjoys to help out clients with and find out what are the things he is passionate about.
"Pavel is perhaps the most outstanding personal development and leadership coach I have ever met. Pavel is phenomenal at identifying core areas to significantly improve life and become profoundly happy. His drive and energy are beyond inspiring. Pavel is a person who proactively engineers success in life. It has been a huge honor to be his friend and mentee. I highly recommend Pavel as a success trainer."
— Renat Gabitov, Founder, Lifestyle Engineer
"Pavel is a brilliant transformational leader. He is making a real difference in the world. He is one of the most positive and dedicated people I have ever met. "
— Jack Canfield, Founder and Chairman of the Board, Transformational Leadership Council
"During coaching program “Accelerator” and interacting with Pavel, we have found a number of my limiting beliefs and fears that are preventing me and my team from growing and expanding in business and personal life. As part of a 2-month program, Pavel selected new effective tools and tasks for my inner transformation. Additional tasks, supporting calls, and daily reports helped me stay in peak and confident condition, and develop new positive habits and a success mindset.
My business increased profits by 50% in 3 months, I improved my health, and relationships, and freed up time for myself and hobbies. Thank you very much, Coach Pavel!!!"
— Roman El, Business owner, HoReCa InternationalBook Now
- Previous clients include managers, directors, and board members from different countries across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Proven ability to develop resources for sustained growth.
- More than 15 years of experience in meeting you where you are on your journey and assisting you to move forward. Whether you’re seeking purely professional improvements or wish to include a faith-based/spiritual approach to the coaching agreement, Pavel brings a global skill set to your front door.
- Member of Junior Chamber International's Board of Directors.
- Author of several books, dozens of articles, seminars, and workshops on personal and professional development.
Pavel’s lifelong experience as an entrepreneur required him to quickly learn effective high-performance habits and strategies in order to be successful. He helps clients Identify and leverage personal strengths to their best advantage. He works with clients to develop high-performance habits more effectively and faster. He has a direct and straightforward communication and coaching style. Pavel is focused on helping clients develop leadership and soft skills through their uniquely-personal strengths and talents.
- Create a foundation of personal leadership and identify your purpose, vision, and values.
- Develop high-performance habits.
- Build and lead an effective team culture that will increase retention and attract the best talent.
- Improve decision-making capabilities and effectively prioritize and delegate.
- Develop executive presence and the skills to be a leader of leaders.
- Get clarity on your personal and professional priorities and goals.
- Develop the skills to embrace change and lead through change.
- Enhance communication and build your influence.
- Learn dynamic tools and mental models to navigate through future leadership challenges.
In a group setting, Pavel creates a unique experience that will engage, inform, and transform participants. He believes that knowledge becomes useful through action.
Topics of focus include:
- Using Different Thinking Models.
- Developing Effective Leadership.
- Building a Highly Effective Team.
- Accelerating through Change.
- Seeing Things Differently.
- Developing High-Performance Habits.
- World’s history, Petrozavodsk State University, 2004-2009
- RSPP Business School, Executive MBA program "Optimization of business processes in the context of global challenges and changes" 2016-2017
- Train the trainer program, Moscow, Russia 2015
- David Allen, "Getting Things Done" 2015
- UseClark, "Speedreading and memory" (Amsterdam), 2015
- "Train The Trainer", Jack Canfield Trainer Program (USA), 2014
- Erik Qualman, "Social Media & Digital", 2014
- IQ and mindset course, 2014
- Anthony Robbins, "Unleash the power within", "Personal Power II: 30-Day System", "Time of Your Life", "The Ultimate Edge" (London, New York, West Palm Beach) – participant and team member, 2014, 2017
- University of Alaska Fairbanks, "Fundamentals of Oral Communication Course", 2011
- Brian Tracy, "The Science of Self-Confidence", "Success Mastery Academy Audio Program", "The Miracle of Self Discipline Package", "Power of Personal Achievement Home Study Program", "How to Talk: Secrets of the Great Communicators", "The Ultimate Goals Program", "High Performance Selling", "The Psychology of Selling", "Accelerated Learning Techniques", "Effective Manager",2009 - 2016