Tushar is humbled and honored to be in the top 100 most influential thought leader's list by People-Hum that includes teachers and mentors like Marshall Goldsmith, Dave Ulrich, and many more.
He is a leadership coach and trainer certified by Marshall Goldsmith, the World’s #1 Leadership Thinker.
Leadership development impacts all kinds of organizations – profit, non-profit, social, or political. Tushar is passionate about leadership development and he believes that it is the best lever available to make a positive impact on organizations and society at large.
Tushar helps leaders and teams achieve the next level of success through one on one leadership coaching and team coaching. Over the last two decades, he has coached over 300 leaders.
He helps the leaders and teams in the following areas:
- Transition up or across the organization
- Develop high potential employees realize their potential
- Assist technically brilliant individuals to transform into inspiring leaders
- Transform a group of high performing employees into a cohesive team
- Overcome derailing behaviors of otherwise brilliant leaders
- Increase trust, alignment, commitment, and team performance
- PGDM - Human Resources, Symbiosis
- Masters of Science, Engineering, USA
- Marshall Goldsmith certiﬁed Executive & Team Coach
- Certiﬁed Psychometric Assessor
- Certiﬁed in Extended DISC proﬁling
Past client companies include: Bombardier, Netaﬁm, Lubrizol, Rexroth, Bosch, Hitachi, ABB, Haefele, NTT, Rockwell, Adani, Windar.
Past client industries include: consumer goods, information technology, auto, EPC, logistics, and telecommunications.
“Coaching and leadership training are Tushar's twin passions. I have had the privilege of being his coachee as well as a training participant. His stand-out attributes are his structured method in coaching and his engaging style in facilitation. These when combined with his experience in consulting and L&D, across multiple geographies and industries, he is as good as you can ﬁnd in a professional. “
- -Arshad Nadamal
- Head Learning and Development, National Bank of Oman
- “If you want someone who can create awareness and change in the behavior of top leadership, Tushar is your man! I can say that as his coachee in the year-long leadership coaching program, along with more than two dozen other senior leaders in our organizaiton.”
- - Dr. Nitin Sancheti
- Executive Director, Dudhsagar (subsidiary of consumer brand Amul with an annual turnover of $5 billion)
Power of Stakeholder Centered Coaching
Ever wonder what your stakeholders think of your leadership? Want a sure-fire coaching methodology for improving certain leadership behaviors for yourself or other leaders in your organization? In this video, Tushar talks about Stakeholder Centered Coaching (SCC) that achieves these goals through ongoing 360-degree feedback. SCC coaching, pioneered by Marshall Goldsmith, has been employed by over 150 of the Fortune 500 corporations and yields a 95% success rate. It is one of several coaching methodologies Tushar can employ for you.